This video explains how speculative or “spec” building is a lucrative way to make money in real estate. Texas is experiencing a housing shortage, meaning inventory is low and demand is very high for new homes.
Don’t forget to hit the like button if you enjoyed the video.
CONNECT WITH ME:
For exclusive content on real estate investment and construction, join our Facebook group here:
Email address (business inquiries only): email@example.com
(On IG stories, I post about real estate market news, open houses, construction, and investment).
To collaborate, come on the podcast, or have a FREE 15-minute pre-qualification call, click here:
Hello! My name is Aaron. I am a private money lender and real estate agent in Austin, Texas who helps real estate investors, builders, and developers leverage their money to get higher returns on their deals.
(I help you make more money).
I also help buyers buy homes in the Austin area. I post videos relating to the following topics:
• Real estate investment
• New construction
• Spec homes
I would be honored to have you join in the discussions on my channel by subscribing and hitting the notification bell.
1. Where can I get money for my real estate deals? I’m your private money lender and real estate agent!
2. What markets do you fund deals? Anywhere in Texas! Major metros and everywhere in between. As long as the deal makes sense for you and me, I can take a look!
• Major metros: Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio.
• Secondary markets: New Braunfels, Bryan/College Station, Killeen/Temple, Midland/Odessa, El Paso, Lubbock, Corpus Christi, and the Rio Grande Valley.
2. Where do you live? I live in Austin, Texas and have lived here for nearly six years to date. As a native Texan, I’m proud of my state and want to share opportunities in Texas and all this beautiful state has to offer.
3. How old are you? I’m in my 20s! I don’t disclose my exact age due to privacy reasons.
4. Are you a native Texan? Yes!
Thanks for watching! — Aaron
#buildingspechomes #spechomes #speculativehomes
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored video. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.